Prospective Graduate Students
Current Graduate Students
Former Graduate Students
- Jae Hong Lee, “Information and Coding for Channels with Block Interference,” 1986.
- Bal Gi Kim, “Coding for Spread-Spectrum Communications Networks,” 1987.
- Abdolrahman Khalid Al Jabri, “Coding for Meteor-Burst Communications Channels and Side Information for Channels with Block Interference,” 1987.
- Ken Castor, “Parallel Decoding for Concantenated Coded Spread-Spectrum Frequency-Hopped Communicatons in Partial Band Jamming,” 1987.
- Sang Park, “Performance Analysis of Frequency-Hopped Spread-Spectrum Systems with Worst Case Jamming Interference,” 1987.
- Manjunath Hegde, “Performance Analysis of Coded Frequency-Hopped Spread-Spectrum Systems with Unknown Interference,” 1987.
- Amer Hassan, “Algorithms for Decoding Block Codes,” 1989.
- Whoon Cheun, ” Analysis of Asynchronous Frequency-Hop Spread-Spectrum Multiple-Access Networks, ” 1989.
- Brian Woerner, “Coded Modulation for Direct-Sequence Spread-Spectrum Communications, ” 1991.
- Michael McKinley, “Channel Coding to Exploit Soft-Decisions and Error Dependence in Channels with Memory,” 1992.
- Yi-Pin Wang, “On the Performance of DS/SS Systems in Bandlimited Multipath Environments,” 1995.
- Majari Asawa, “Optimal Scheduling and Admission Control in Communication Networks,” 1995.
- Matthew Klimesh, “Optimal Strategies for Communicator-Jammer Problems,” 1995.
- Mohamed Adnan Landolsi, “Performance of DS-CDMA Communication Systems with Generalized Offset QPSK,” 1996.
- Dennis Goeckel, “Performance Limits and Optimal Resource Allocation for Coded Mulit-User Communication Systems,” 1996.
- Abdulrauf Hafeez, “Trellis and Tree Search Algorithms for Equalization and Multiuser Detection,” 1999.
- Joseph Kang, “Iterative Estimation and Decoding for Channels with Memory,” 1999.
- Michael Chu “Performance and Modeling of Communications in Channels with Memory,” 1999.
- Victor Wen-Kai Cheng, “Trellis Coded Spread-Spectrum Modulation Schemes with Multiple-Access Interference and Coded Modulation Schemes in a Fading Environment,” 1999.
- Sangjin Hong, “Performance Driven VLSI System Design For Low Energy Wireless Communications,” 1999.
- Je-Hong Jong, “Performance and Power Optimization of Multicarrier Communication Systems in the Presence of Nonlinear Distortion,” 2000.
- Cheng-Po Liang, “Resource Allocation and System Optimization for Spread-Spectrum and OFDM Networks with Multiuser Detection,” 2001.
- Tingfang Ji, “Adaptive Coding for Wireless Data Networks,” 2001.
- Andrew Worthen “Codes and Iterative Receivers for Wireless Communication Systems,” 2001.
- Troy Nolan, “Coding Optimization and Nonlinear Receiver Analysis for Wireless Communication Systems in the Presence of Interference,” 2001.
- Do-Sik Yoo, “Channel Characterization and System Design In Wireless Communications,” 2002.
- Ali Zilmaz, “Performance of Turbo Codes: The Finite Length Case,” 2003.
- John Choi, “Performance of Ultra-Wideband Communication Systems,” 2003.
- Salam Zummo, “Coding and Channel Estimation for Block Fading Channels,” 2003.
- Hua Wang, “Analysis and Design of Efficient Wireless Networks,” 2004.
- Ping-Cheng Yeh, “Performance of Wireless Networks with Directional Antennas,” 2005.
- Shihyu Chang
- Kar-Peo Yar
- Chih-Wei Wang
- Jinho Kim
- Changhun Bae